I am constantly rushing around town from one studio to the next. Then once I am done in the studio I go straight to my baby and it’s full on with her, taking her to various groups and generally being on-the-go being a mum. I have full on days and often I am struggling to fit eating balanced nourishing meals in. However, we are SO lucky in Brighton with some incredible places to grab on-the-go food and drinks. Here are my top 4 places that quite literally save me from a mega meltdown on a daily basis. These are genuinely places I go to every week and places I really do love.
- You Juice
- Eat Naked
- The Flour Pot Bakery
- You Juice believe each person is unique and offer delicious probiotic rich food, juices, immunity shots and smoothies to improve your health. I go here for a quick health shot (pictured left), smoothies, raw cakes, delicious salads and if I have time I will sit in and get one of their delicious warm meals.
- You Juice Health Food Cafe – 96 North Road BN1 1YE Brighton
- You Juice No.17 – 17 Montpelier Place, BN1 3BF Brighton
- You Juice Garage – 48 Brunswick Street East BN3 1AU
2. Eat Naked have the BEST salad boxes in town at really reasonable prices. Good, decent, honest, healthy food. They also have delicious raw cakes, juices, coffee and smoothies. They also offer a home meal prep service! Be quick though, they always sell out fast!
- Eat Naked Deli – 16 E Street Arcade, Brighton BN1 1HR
- Eat Naked at the gym – Unit 3 Longfield Road, T.Wells, TN2 3UR
3. Wolfox is a delicious brunch spot, lovely location set right on the border of Brighton and Hove. They bring you organic and locally roasted coffee, cold-pressed juices and superfood smoothies, vegetarian and plant-based foods with a vegan grab-and-go food counter. The roasters lab is next door for a quick coffee pit stop.
- Wolfox Health Cafe – 105 Western Road, Hove
- Wolfox Roastery Lab – 109 Western Road, Brighton & Hove
4. The Flour Pot Bakery is home to THE BEST donuts, only available on a Friday but what better way is there to celebrate getting to Friday! I go here for a take-out coffee and if I have time I will sit in and enjoy their daily fresh soups which they serve with a big wedge of their signature Flour Pot freshly baked bread. Heaven!
- The Flour Pot – 124 Elm Grove
- The Flour Pot – 40 Sydney Street
- The Flour Pot – 138 Preston Drove
- The Flour Pot – 141 Dyke Road
- The Flour Pot – 41 First Avenue