Greek Inspired Summery Garden Lunch
On my recent visit to Greece I couldn’t stop myself eating Greek salad… everyday! I wanted to re create it but our large tomatoes just aren’t as sweet as theres. So, I have created a similar dish, with a british twist using our very own delicious home grown baby tomatoes and a fried rosemary and garlic and sprinkle….mmm…
- With coconut lightly fry (don’t let get burnt) some fresh rosemary and garlic. Once crispy set aside.
- Mix: baby tomatoes, cucumber, feta, olives (I like the bright green ones), olive oil, salt, pepper and a splash of apple cider vinegar in a big mixing bowl and pour over your rosemary and garlic mix.
- Give everything a good stir and allow to sit.
- Sprinkle over with feta cheese.
- Enjoy alone or with some barbecued meat, fish or falafel.